First Choice Dental’s Commitment to Your Safety and Health
September 15, 2020
We’ve always been committed to the highest infection control standards to protect your health and are now taking additional precautionary measures to keep you and our First Choice family safe during the pandemic.
- We’re asking patients to come alone to their appointments. Family and friends are asked to wait outside the clinic unless the patient requires personal assistance during their visit.
- We are doing parking lot check-ins. Patients are instructed to call or text us when they arrive at the clinic.
- We screen all patients for symptoms of COVID-19 before entering our clinics, and temperatures are taken at the clinic entrance.
- We screen all staff for symptoms of COVID-19 when they arrive at work, and temperatures are taken.
- Masks are required for everyone in the office, including team members and patients. If you don't have a face covering, we'll give you one when you arrive.
- All patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the clinic.
- We’re staggering appointment times to limit the number of people arriving at the clinic at any given time.
- We’ll be wearing clear face shields and gowns in addition to safety glasses, masks and gloves.
- We’ve implemented a pre-procedural rinse for patients prior to all procedures.
- Our sterilization processes remain state-of-the-art. All instruments are meticulously cleaned and sterilized before use, and all operatories are thoroughly disinfected between patients.
- High-touch surfaces in reception areas and common areas are sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- All clinics have been deep cleaned – including all surfaces in all of our operatories.
- Every staff member at First Choice Dental has received training on new protocols, added PPE requirements and enhanced infection control processes.
Maintaining your oral health can make a huge difference in your well-being and overall health, and that’s no less true during COVID-19. We hope to see you soon!
Your Friends at First Choice Dental