Brighten your smile in a matter of hours with teeth whitening from First Choice Dental.
Teeth Whitening Dental Treatments
Do you try to hide your smile because you don’t think you have white teeth? Do you drink a lot of coffee or have a history of smoking and are ready to try teeth whitening? You may be a candidate for our in-office laser teeth whitening or take-home teeth whitening services.
In-office teeth whitening
This fast and simple in-office procedure takes as little as two hours. Please note that not all patients are candidates for teeth whitening, therefore you must schedule a FREE consultation first.
How it Works
- We apply a protective gel around the teeth to protect your gums from the teeth whitening gel.
- You will also receive a protective mouth guard to keep your mouth open during the procedure and your lips away from the whitening gel. (Don’t worry, it’s very comfortable.)
- The whitening gel is placed on your teeth, and a UV lamp is placed near your teeth to help the gel penetrate. This happens 3 times in 20-minute intervals.
- After the last time, we remove the gel and protective guard, and you have a brighter smile you’ve been wanting for so long! Take-home whitening trays are also included as part of the in-office package.
Take-home whitening trays
This slightly less expensive process takes 7-14 days to see results. Take-home teeth whitening is a great option, and will be discussed during your FREE consultation!
How it works
- We take impressions of your upper and lower teeth in the office, and the lab creates the trays you will take home.
- Once fitted, you are sent home with teeth whitening gels.
- You wear the take-home teeth whitening trays with the gel for several hours a day until you think you have your white teeth back!
Schedule an Appointment
In-office teeth whitening and take-home teeth whitening are available at all 11 First Choice Dental locations. Call one of our locations to learn more about whitening.
October 8, 2018
Gum disease is more common that you might think. If you’re 30-years-old or older, you might be one of the 40% of adults who suffer from periodontal or “gum” disease, an infection that weakens the tissues and bone that support your teeth. Read More
September 10, 2018
This year marks an anniversary that most people in Dane County don’t know anything about—but it’s one that almost all of us can be thankful for. Because back in 1948, Dane County started adding fluoride to our municipal water supply. And while that may not seem like a big deal, studies prove that people who live and grow in communities with fluoridated water experience less tooth decay. A simple, cost effective way to help everyone have heathier teeth? At First Choice Dental, we think that’s something to celebrate. Read More
July 1, 2017
In summer we wedge in appointments for the kids; a physical for fall sports, an eye exam, plus a semi-annual dental cleaning and checkup. And this could be the summer your kid embraces braces. There’s something about your kids orthodontics that triggers deeply held emotions! Are you old enough to remember those coming-of-age 80s movies where some awkward teenager sat on the bus sporting what appeared to be full-body orthodontia? Did those scenes or the warnings of being locked forever in your first kiss with another metal mouth deter you from getting braces as a kid? Read More