Brighten Your Smile in A Matter of Hours with Teeth Whitening from First Choice Dental
Do you try to hide your smile because you don’t think you have white teeth? Do you drink a lot of coffee or were a smoker and are ready to try teeth whitening? You may be a candidate for our in-office teeth whitening or in-home teeth whitening services.
ZOOM In-Office Teeth Whitening takes as little as two hours at one of our Madison-Area Dentist offices.
The procedure to get back your white teeth is painless and simple when you come to one of offices. Here’s how it works:
- A dentist will apply a protective gel around the teeth near the gums to keep the teeth whitening gel away from them and stay only on your teeth. You will also get a mouth guard to keep your mouth open during the procedure. Don’t worry, it’s very comfortable.
- The teeth whitening gel is placed on your teeth and a UV lamp is placed onto your teeth to help the gel penetrate. This happens 3 times in 20 minute intervals. After the last time, the gel and mouth guard are removed and you have a brighter smile with the white teeth you’ve been wanting for so long!
In-office teeth whitening is available at all First Choice Dental locations. Request Your Appointment today using our convenient online appointment scheduling tool.
PLEASE NOTE: not all patients are candidates for teeth whitening. Some teeth will not whiten with chemicals. Therefore it is required that you have a FREE consultation.
In-home Teeth Whitening in just Two Weeks!
A little less expensive and a little longer (7-14 days), in-home teeth whitening is a great option and will be discussed after your FREE consultation! Here’s how in-home teeth whitening works:
- Impressions of your upper and lower teeth are made in the office and the lab creates the trays you will take home.
- Once fitted, you are sent home with the teeth whitening gels.
- You wear the in-home teeth whitening trays with the gel for several hours a day until you think you have your white teeth back!
Take-home teeth whitening is available at all First Choice Dental locations. Request Your Appointment today using our convenient online appointment scheduling tool.