Our Madison Sedation Dentists help you to get the care you need, without anxiety
You’re not alone if you have dental anxiety. Half of all the adults in the U.S. won’t visit a dentist this year because they are scared. Our goal is that no one avoids dental health treatment because of fear. We offer so many options with dental sedation here in the Greater Madison Area.
No Consultation Charges from Our Sedation Dentists in Madison WI
It starts with a free consultation. Anyone who's interested can request a free dental sedation consultation online 24/7, anytime. This is simply an opportunity to learn more about sedation dentistry, meet the dentist and discuss treatment. Patients find this no-risk, no-charge consultation puts them right at ease.
Our sedation dentists have been known to change lives. For phobic patients, the ability to have a lot of needed treatment done in one appointment, or to visit the dentist without anxiety is truly life changing. These are experts trained to administer a small dose of medication that will help you relax and even sleep throughout your dental appointment, with little or no memory of the procedure. Sedation Dentistry is a safe and effective way to have years of dental treatment completed safely and without anxiety in just one or two visits.
Is sedation dentistry right for you?:
- Sedation dentistry may be for you if you regularly cancel dentist appointments due to apprehension about the appointment
- Sedation dentistry may be for you if you have put off dental treatment for a long time and are overdue for significant dental care
- Sedation dentistry may be for you if you have a lot of fear about going to the dentist
- Sedation dentistry may be for you if you've had traumatic dental experiences as a child or in the past.
- Sedation dentistry may be for you if you've ever been told that you aren't "yourself" before or during a dental visit, due to stress or anxiety.
Our Madison Dentists Are Experts in Sedation Dentistry. Will Take You Through Three Simple Steps
- You and your sedation dentist will outline your plan for dental treatment and schedule your treatment.
- Your sedation dentist will prescribe for you and give you two pills--one to take at night before your appointment, and the other to take the morning of your dental appointment.
- You will arrive for your dental appointment having taken the two pills and ready for an anxiety-free appointment where you can get the dental care you need.
Ask your dentist or dental hygienist about sedation dentistry or schedule a free consultation to learn more.