Our Madison Sedation Dentists help you to get the care you need, without anxiety
Our goal is that no one sits at home knowing they need dental health treatment, but avoiding the dentist because of fear. And yet, roughly half of US adults will avoid the dentist this year. Half! Extreme dental phobia is incredibly common. It's nothing to be reluctant to discuss openly because many people feel the very same way. Often times, anxiety-ridden patients stay away from needed care because they are unaware of the options that exist to help them get the care they need without fear, without pain and without anxiety. Thankfully, several of those options exist among the sedation dentists in Madison at First Choice Dental Group.
It starts with a free consultation. Anyone who's interested can request a free sedation consultation online 24/7, anytime. This is simply an opportunity to meet the dentist, discuss treatment options and learn about sedation. Patients find this no-risk, no-charge consultation puts them right at ease.
Our sedation dentistshave been known to change lives. For phobic patients, the ability to have a lot of needed treatment done in one appointment, or to visit the dentist without anxiety is truly life changing. Our sedation dentistryexperts are trained to administer a small dose of medication that will help you relax and even sleep throughout your dental appointment, with little or no memory of the procedure. Sedation Dentistry is a safe and effective way to have years of dental treatment completed safely and without anxiety in just one or two visits.
No Consultation Charges from Our Sedation Dentists in Madison Wi
If you simply want to explore the possibility of sedation dental services, you can with no risk for you. First Choice Dental offers sedation dentistry consultations at no charge. Schedule your no-charge consultation to talk with our sedation dentists.
Is sedation dentistry right for you? Here are signs to look for:
- Sedation dentistry may be for you if you regularly cancel dentist appointments due to apprehension about the appointment
- Sedation dentistry may be for you if you have put off dental treatment for a long time and are overdue for significant dental care
- Sedation dentistry may be for you if you have a lot of fear about going to the dentist
- Sedation dentistry may be for you if you've had traumatic dental experiences as a child or in the past.
- Sedation dentistry may be for you if you've ever been told that you aren't "yourself" before or during a dental visit, due to stress or anxiety.
Our Madison Dentists Who Are Experts in Sedation Dentistry Will Take You Through Three Simple Steps
Once our sedation dentists right here in Madison determine that you are a candidate for sedation dentistry, here are three easy steps involved:
- You and your sedation dentist will outline your plan for dental treatment and schedule your treatment.
- Your sedation dentist will prescribe for you and give you two pills--one to take at night before your appointment, and the other to take the morning of your dental appointment.
- You will arrive for your dental appointment having taken the two pills and ready for an anxiety-free appointment where you can get the dental care you need.
Ask your dentist or dental hygienist about sedation dentistry or schedule a free consultation to learn more.