621 South Park Street
Madison, WI 53715
Dr. Parimal Sapovadia (Dr. Perry) is a Madison oral surgeon caring for patients at our Park Street dental office.
Dr. Perry graduated from the prestigious Boston University School of Dental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude. He was named to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon, which is a national dental honors society. He then went on to complete a very competitive oral and maxillofacial surgery residency program at Boston University Medical Center. It was at Boston university where he trained with renowned oral and maxillofacial surgeons performing complex surgeries.
Dr. Perry is a diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. His scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery practice includes, among others:
- Outpatient Anesthesia for Children and Adults
- Pediatric Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Surgical Correction of Maxillofacial Skeletal Deformities (jaw surgery)
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery including Botox, Fillers
- Facial Reconstructive Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (surgical and non-surgical)
- Facial Trauma Surgery
- Pathologic Conditions Requiring Surgery