Santa's thinking about sparkling smiles for the holidays. How about you?
Clever holiday gift ideas may be found at your Madison dentist office! Are you looking for holiday gifts that are unique and useful? Maybe Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa or dear Aunt Mable is hard to buy for, and you're not sure what to choose? There’s nothing better than the gift of a healthy smile! From fun stocking stuffers to teeth whitening gift certificates to make someone shine, there are many ideas that are fun, and good for the people you care about! The Madison dentists at First Choice Dental has some ideas to get you started. Fill stockings or make your own holiday smile packages! Perfect and practical ideas, even for the hard-to-buy-for types on your list.
Smile-Worthy Gifts For Kids
- Sonicare Toothbrush for Kids
- Recommended by the Madison dentists at First Choice Dental to do a more effective, thorough job than traditional tooth brushes
- Kid-friendly colors to help make brushing fun
- Patented sonic technology creates powerful yet gentle dynamic cleaning action that reaches deep between teeth and along the gum line.
- Built-in 2-minute timer helps kids brush for the right amount of time
- Ergonomically designed handle made with kids’ hands in mind
- Stuff stockings with mints or gum that are good for your smile.
- Choose from today’s wide variety of sugar-free flavors and brands
- Mints and gum with Xylitol for natural cavity-fighting action. Xylitol is Xylitol is added to some chewing gums and other oral care products to prevent tooth decay and dry mouth.
- Shopping for a teen with braces?
- Avoid sticky, crunchy or chewy treats. Stick to braces-friendly treats and snacks for stocking stuffers or holiday treats. Here’s a complete guide of what to eat and what not to eat with braces.
- Shopping for your favorite young athlete? Help them get their Game Face on! We can help you give a gift certificate for a custom-made mouth guard in team colors! Just ask our offices and we’ll have one made up for you!
Smile-Worthy Gifts For Adults
- Sonicare Professional Grade Toothbrushes are available at your local Madison dentist office. These are high-quality, professional grade toothbrushes you won’t find at the typical big box store, and Sonicare’s proven technology gives a better clean for teeth and gums than traditional toothbrushes.
- The Sonicare Toothbrush is a great choice for older, stiffer fingers and hands that could use help brushing with ease, perfect for a grandparent or elderly friend, as well as the rest of us!
- Stuff their stockings with smile-worthy treats!
- Dental floss or those little plastic flossers make fantastic stocking stuffers. Better yet, conquer the floss once and for all by giving your loved on a Sonicare Air Floss. While not as effective as traditional flossing with good old-fashioned dental floss, it’s the perfect solution for those who simply refuse to floss regularly. Sonicare AirFloss is specially designed for an easy, effective way to clean between your teeth. It features microburst technology that delivers micro-droplets of air and water to remove plaque between teeth, and it’s proven safe and gentle on gums and teeth. With one-button functionality and a guidance tip that ensures targeted cleaning between teeth, patients using Sonicare AirFloss can quickly clean the entire mouth in just 60 seconds.
- Have teeth. Will travel. Fill their favorite colored travel kit with their favorite toiletries, including smile-friendly selections like a travel toothbrush, travel-sized toothpaste, travel packs of floss or plastic flossers, travel-sized mouth wash and fluoride rinse. Your favorite traveler will thank you!
- Xylitol gum or mints provides minty fresh breath plus a burst of cavity-fighting Xylitol to boot
- Give the gift of a whiter smile. We offer gift certificates for take-home or in-office teeth whitening to help them start the year bright! Give the gift of confidence and beauty by providing an opportunity for someone (or yourself!) to experience the benefits of a brighter smile!
Often times, we are last on our own lists, when it comes to caring for ourselves and our smiles. Don’t forget to treat you, too! Take time to care for your own smile or share these gifts to bring a beautiful, healthy smile to someone you love!
Find out about First Choice Dental Locations near you, or if this list of shopping ideas has jogged your memory that you need to schedule an appointment, request one online!